Are You An Ideal Client?
When we founded Next Element in 2008 we took special care to define the qualities of our ideal client. Although we have evolved and matured as a company, nothing has changed in what we look for. Here’s our list.
- Value long-term relationships with advisors or consultants
- Hold themselves accountable for their actions and inactions
- Able and willing to use NE regularly and at increasing levels of depth as relationship develops and they experience value.
- Have vision for culture change and long-term impact at multiple levels in the organization.
- Shares the following philosophies
- Open to change, even when it’s uncomfortable
- Desire to leverage diversity
- Desire to be change agents in their field and communities
- Courage to confront resistance to forward progress
- Appreciate the value of social and emotional intelligence in leadership
- Value metrics and outcomes-informed work
- Value sustainability, proficiency, and practical application of skills.
- Actively refer and facilitate new partnerships.
What’s on your list?
What qualities of a client would give the best chance of success for both of you?
When you look for professional services, what do you look for in a provider?
Will you share your comments?
Copyright 2016, Next Element Consulting, LLC
Get our latest book Conflict Without Casualties: A Field Guide for Leading With Compassionate Accountability. This book is the foundation for our Leading Out of Drama program, a comprehensive system for building cultures of compassionate accountability.
Subscribe to Dr. Regier’s free podcast
Follow Next Element on Facebook
Book Your Next Keynote Speaker
Author and Co-founder of Next Element, Dr. Nate Regier is available to speak at your upcoming event.Submit a Speaker Request