Compassionate Accountability® Book Is ComingShare via
This week I’m taking a break from blogging to put the finishing touches on the manuscript for my new book, Compassionate Accountability®: How Leaders Build Connection and Get Results. Releasing in July 2023.
- This book captures the foundational philosophy behind everything we do at Next Element. We want to share it with the world.
- It’s for leaders at any level who want to improve the interactions that build the cultures that create the brand that enables your business to thrive during complex and challenging times.
- The premise is that most culture problems are caused by leaders who treat compassion and accountability as opposites. Real compassion includes accountability and is the antidote to drama.
- Compassionate Accountability is the process of building connection WHILE getting results.
- I’m so excited that leadership expert and coaching legend Marshall Goldsmith wrote the forward.
- The book has four sections: The Thesis, The Model, Implementation, and Overcoming Barriers to Compassion.
- This is the most practical, down-to-earth roadmap for leaders we’ve ever created. It’s packed with checklists, quizzes, questions for reflection, practical examples, real-life case studies, and how-tos.
- We are creating a suite of complimentary digital tools and courses to help you create your culture of Compassionate Accountability.
Join the Compassionate Accountability Influencer Team
If you’d like to help support the launch of the book in a more active role, we’d welcome you to join our Influencer team. To learn more about what’s involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out with details.
On behalf of our whole team at Next Element, I want to thank all of you for being on this journey, for bringing more compassion to the world, and for supporting our mission.