Conflict Without Casualties is Coming! Join My Book Launch Team
My new book is done and will be released in June. Join my Launch team and get a pre-release copy of the book and more!
Conflict Without Casualties: A Field Guide for Leading With Compassionate Accountability, is the comprehensive toolkit of theory and application for our Compassion Cycle and Leading Out of Drama system.
We’ve designed this book to be a stand-alone personal and professional development guide, a book-study and team-building program, and the reference source for all our LOD seminars. Early accolades are already coming in.
“Conflict Without Casualties fills a gap by showing leaders at any level how to leverage positive conflict. Practical, insightful, challenging, relevant.” – Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell is Human and Drive
Next Element’s concept of compassionate accountability along with tools to develop tangible conflict communication skills is a revolutionary resource! – Marshall Goldsmith – The Thinkers 50 #1 Leadership Thinker in the World
“Conflict without Casualties is powerful, but in a practical way. Dr. Regier provides a compelling model to demonstrate how the energy created by conflict can be a utilized for positive change – for individuals, within relationships, for organizations and even for world crises.” – Paul White, Ph.D. Co-author, The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace, Rising Above a Toxic Workplace, and Sync or Swim – A fable about coming together in a crisis
I’m so excited to get the word out that I’m forming a launch team to help me. My team will be limited to the first 100 people to sign up. I’m looking for persons who are familiar with Next Element’s work and passionate about helping change agents communicate and negotiate conflict better.
Launch Team Members will receive:
- Pre-Release galley proof of the book.
- Invitation to a private Facebook discussion group.
- A hard copy of the book when it’s released ($30.00 value) along with the companion Conflict Without Casualties Discussion Guide ($50.00 value).
- A free speaking engagement. As part of my book tour, I am offering a no-charge presentation (up to 90-minutes) on Conflict Without Casualties for your civic group, association, or other organization. This offer is limited to the first 15 people to commit to organizing a speaking engagement with book signing in the United States. All you pay for is my travel and expenses.
You’d be a great Launch Team member if:
- You read my first book, Beyond Drama, and are interested in what’s next.
- You’ve done work with Next Element and want to share the love!
- You are willing to read the galley proof and write a book review.
- You are willing to help with pre- and post-release promotion by sharing book notifications on your social media and other outlets.
- You are interested in organizing a speaking engagement.
I will be accepting sign-ups through April 5. On April 7, team members will receive a galley proof and book launch schedule, followed by various e-mail notifications and requests over the next three months.
Copyright 2016, Next Element Consulting, LLC, All rights reserved
Follow @NextNate on Twitter
Connect with Nate on LinkedIn