Why Friends at Work Are Good For Business
I’ve always had friends at work. In fact, some of my best friends I met at work. All of my current co-workers are friends. Having a friend at work isn’t just a nice perk, it’s a main ingredient for success. Friends at work,
- Give you something to look forward to each day.
- Provide a listening ear when things aren’t going well.
- Help hold you accountable.
- Look out for your best interests.
- Show you the ropes.
- Encourage you to be your best.
- Hold up a mirror when others won’t.
- Tell you the truth.
- Check in on you when you don’t show up.
- Want you to be happy.
- Introduce you to more friends.
- Talk shop with you outside of work.
Do you have a friend at work? How does it help in your success? Will you share your story in the comments?
Copyright Next Element Consulting, LLC 2018