Three Disruptive Behavioral Technologies That Will Dramatically Improve Relationships and Results
Disruptive technology is a game-changer because it changes the rules of the game.
Once in a while a new way of doing things comes along that doesn’t just improve things; it transforms them. Businesses are looking for disruptive technology and disruptive people, those who challenge the status quo, try new approaches, and re-write the rules of the game for breakthrough benefits.
When was the last time you encountered a Disruptive Behavioral Technology?
Disruptive Behavioral Technology is a mindset with associated behavior that changes the rules of the game and can be applied across a wide range of situations to for breakthrough results.
Four signs that you need a disruptive behavioral technology
- Technical solutions can’t solve your people problems
- Saying it louder doesn’t improve communication
- Trust, engagement, teamwork, and morale are slipping out of your control
- You keep doing more of the same expecting different results
Three disruptive behavioral technologies that can transform relationships and results
- Disclose your motives
- Stop trying to control negative behavior
- Place openness before honesty
In my next three posts I will dive into each one. Stay tuned!
Want to feel confident you’re getting them all? Join my blog, and automate the process!