New Certifications From Next Element; Our Tools In Your Hands
This is big news!
We are excited to announce two new certifications to help you bring the power of our Leading Out of Drama (LOD) program inside your organization. Beyond our current LOD Certified Providers, you are the first to get this opportunity.
Are you eager to:
- order and facilitate onsite courses whenever you want, without paying training fees?
- use Next Element’s newest Leading Out of Drama curriculum?
- take a pro-active approach to workplace drama?
- build just the right professional development program for any level of your organization?
The best Next Element courses and assessments. On your terms!
Conflict and You: The Basics of Compassionate Accountability
This 2-3 hour course is the perfect entry-level program for tackling workplace drama head-on. Every participant receives a code to take the on-line Drama Resilience Assessment (DRA), and immediately receives by e-mail their Conflict and You Course Workbook and personalized DRA profile results. Conflict and You can be used as a self-guided professional development activity, or led by a certified LOD Facilitator or Practitioner to create a company-wide program for turning negative drama into compassionate accountability. Enhance the learning experience with a companion training video that helps participants interpret and apply their DRA results.
What is Compassionate Accountability and how will it transform your company? Listen to Dr. Nate Regier’s podcast.
Only $25 per person!
Want to see how you can get this course for your employees?
Want a free code to try out the course? Call us at 316-283-4200 or Click here.
The LOD Leader’s Application Pack
The ultimate compassionate accountability toolkit for leaders!
The App Pack can transform the way your teams, boards, committees and management groups work together. Bring the concepts of LOD off the page and into the meeting room, break room and board room. User-friendly and power-packed, each App Pack includes:
- A Leadership App Pack User’s Guide
- One code to take the Conflict and You course and a receive customized DRA report
- A copy our new book, Conflict Without Casualties (with a second free code to take the DRA)
- Four trail guides (each takes about 3-4 hours to complete) guide you and your team through the most drama-filled leadership challenges — making an apology to get back on solid footing, leading effective meetings, building dynamic, strong and healthy relationships and conducting win/win performance conversations. Tear-out “Quick Tips” cards help you keep the strategies handy when you need them most.
- Podcasts from Dr. Nate Regier to accompany each App Pack Trail Guide. Listen to Dr. Nate Regier’s podcast accompanying the Meetings trail guide.
Only $220 per person for a comprehensive leadership program!
You can bring these courses to your company today! Get certified as an LOD Facilitator or Practitioner.
LOD Facilitator Certification
2-days – 10% customer appreciation discount*
- For HR leads, trainers, and team-leaders who want to introduce compassionate accountability to their team
- Learn all the basics of how to recognize and redirect negative drama into compassionate accountability
- Learn how to facilitate the Conflict and You course, and the LOD Leadership Application Pack
- Pass a written content test
- Start using these powerful resources in your organization!
- 2016 Certifications: August 15-16, and October 10-11*
LOD Practitioner Certification
3-days – 10% customer appreciation discount*
- For leaders who want skills for coaching drama behavior into compassionate accountability
- All the components of Facilitator Certification
- Practice and verify your proficiency in the LOD compassionate accountability skills
- Learn how to interpret the full DRA profile (excellent for coaching, mentoring, and performance management)
- Gain access to MyNE, Next Element’s assessment management portal, and be able to order full DRA profiles, Conflict and You courses, and see aggregate data for your groups and teams.
- Note: Candidates must complete one-day LOD Core Concepts one-day course as a pre-requisite before entering certification
- 2016 Certifications: August 15-17, and October 10-12*
* We are here because of you! Any current or past Next Element client is invited to take advantage of our 2016 certifications at a 10% discount.
Take advantage of our 2016 LOD Certifications! Call us at 316-283-4200 or Contact us to learn more.